Monday, June 27, 2016

So excited about this!!!

You guys I am so excited about this fundraiser for the orphanage.

Why?

Because every bracelet sold provides 1 week of clean water to a person in Africa!!

That means these bracelets raise money for the orphanage AND make clean water available to a person in need!!

And? I have already bought a number of these myself and Matt & I wear ours daily!


In Chinese, the one in the middle says 'beloved'.  We specifically chose this in English and Chinese because not only does it serve as a personal reminder that each of us is beloved by God but also that our new son is beloved by so many already!!  

Through Friday I will take special orders for the designs below as well!

These bracelets will sell for $12 each plus $1 shipping.  We will take custom orders until this weekend, then I will place our large order w Mudlove.  I will order extras in some of the more popular styles but if you want to guarantee a specific band color & phrase PLEASE pre-order!

These will ship out mid-late July as soon as we get the shipment from Mudlove.  And if you are local, we'll deliver them to you & save the shipping charge. :)

Email me at fanniewilks@gmail.com or Facebook message me to place an order.

Thank you to everyone who supports us on this journey!!



No comments:

Post a Comment