Friday, November 1, 2013

His First Halloween!



Halloween ended up being the first American holiday and to say he was excited for trick or treating is an understatement!  Chengbin has been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse trick or treat, Yo Gabba Gabba "fall", and Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown for the last few weeks leading up to it!  He understood that we were gonna get all dressed up & go get candy.


He LOVED his Jake costume!!  He received the scope as a present from a special friend only a couple days earlier and it was the perfect accessory!! :) 

 
My sweet girl decided to go with Jasmine this year! :)  I found myself wondering if this will be the last year she wants to be a princess??? I hope not!!
 
 
 
Isn't he just the cutest Jake and the Neverland Pirates ever???
 

I just loved how I could see the "Made in China" and my sweet boy!





It was a great first Halloween for Chengbin & a great Halloween for Katie too!  It was also amazing to be in our own home in our neighborhood!  I'm so excited about this new chapter in our life!!  Our son is no longer an orphan, he is a son, a brother, and an American kid!! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Fannie, Matt, Katie, & Chengbin

3 comments:

  1. So cute Fannie!!! Great pics!!!!! Such a blessing to see Chengbin thriving with his precious family!!!!
    Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled to see the kiddos doing so well together!! Love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun holiday to experience for the first time! :)

    ReplyDelete