Monday, February 3, 2014

Success!

Surgery went well. Surgeon was really surprised he hadn't been hurting because he has definitely had it for a while... He showed me pictures of tissue that had grown around a portion of his intestine that had to be removed... Our little guy is gonna be sore!! 

We're super greatful that we listened to God's call and brought home Chengbin!! I can't imagine him going through this on his own in China.  He was soooo angry and in pain when he came out that I didn't even get a pic like last surgery. This time I have one pic. After we got him dressed, he had kicked his legs & fussed so much that he tuckered out!!


Heading home for a week of quality time w mommy & daddy.  I'm so glad the Coast Guard was understanding of our situation & let me come home from school early! We are blessed!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Fannie, Matt, Kate, & Chengbin 

No comments:

Post a Comment