Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

Today is a special day, one that has significance even though we aren't with her to celebrate it....

Today, our baby girl in China turns three years old!!! We got Preapproval in time to send her a cake & care package for her birthday, just like we did last year with Chengbin on his 5th birthday. :)

So without further delay, allow us to introduce our daughter Laila Jean Wilks!!


This special little one captured this mama's heart right away.  I first saw her face back in November and read her file. It's a long story that I will tell you all about soon. :) 

In the meantime we are celebrating our daughter and her birthday and are grateful this is the last birthday she will have without her forever family.

Thanks for stopping by & celebrating with us!
Fannie, Matt, Kate, & Chengbin

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and I love her sweet name! I can't wait to hear her wonderful story. Congratulations to you all.
    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little girl! Oh my! And so blessed. I can't wait to see her in your arms!!!!!!! Sweet sweet child.

    ReplyDelete