Tuesday, April 30, 2013

God can handle all of this...


I've read on so many blogs about how when you are doing good things Satan can and will attack.  All has been going well, I thought maybe we are just lucky or blessed or both! ;)

Oh, I was wrong...

I won't get into the details, but let me say that it is so very hard to juggle the responsibilities that come with military life and the responsibilities of family and doing the work that God has placed on our hearts.

Planning for a PCS (permanent change of station) move is stressful.  We have a lot on our plate in New York.  At the same time, we have this adoption going on.  The military likes definitive plans and it is difficult to plan in the normal sense with an international adoption.  I don't know for sure when we will go China, but I think it may happen in the middle of a PCS move and closing on our house.  Chaotic?  YES!!  More than God can help us with?  NO!!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

I know that God can handle all of this.  I will do my best not to stress and to keep positive and to trust in God.

"Cast your cares upon him because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

Okay, my own personal pep talk is over!! ;)  Just keeping it real here!! Haha!!

Thanks for stopping by!  Please pray for LOA!!  The sooner we get that, the more clear our timeframes become.

Fannie, Matt, & Katie

1 comment:

  1. Yes He can and His timing is perfect!!! So glad you found a home!! FUN! We are not too far away, so please let me know if we can help at all!!!

    ReplyDelete